Rapid evolution in hematology and medical oncology (Hem/Onc) remains a constant challenge. Site of care shifts, continued reimbursement reductions, payer challenges, the exploding diagnostic/reference lab testing market, and many other factors have led Hem/Onc practices to become the most restrictive specialty as it relates to Access for pharmaceutical manufacturers. Adapting to market changes will be critical to the success of Hem/Onc brands.
intelliPoint market research panels consist of physician, practice administrator and payer panels carefully selected for their Influence, Innovation and Expertise. intelliPoint incorporates onPoint’s proprietary access and reimbursement data base and analytics tool to inform questions and market research findings.
intelliPoint market research panels consist of physician and practice administrators carefully selected for their Influence, Innovation and Expertise. intelliPoint incorporates onPoint’s proprietary access and reimbursement data base and analytics tool to inform questions and market research findings.
Targeted, product specific reporting:
onPoint special reporting answers specific niche questions about your product such as:
- How much of your product is being wasted and/or dosed by patient?
- How many days was a patient on therapy
- Aggregated utilization of drugs by indication.
- Ask us what else!
Actionable reimbursement guides for pharmaceutical companies based on your brand’s War Room Analysis:
Are you bringing a buy and bill oncology drug to market in a competitive space and need to know what strategy to employ based on your competitors? Our collective experience in oncology can provide the answers to these and other questions:
- What is parity with competitors on denial rates and days to pay?
- What are the GPO/distribution/contracting strategies you will compete against?
- What drugs are currently being used within your intended indication?
- What access services are essential to practices and maybe more importantly, which services are no longer relevant?
focalPoint™ changes the way Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturers approach access and reimbursement by identifying opportunities and challenges with real-time data from a unique and differentiable data source.